Not long to wait either!
American Teeth have announced the details of their debut album.
Here’s all of the info:
1) It’s called ‘We Should Be Having Fun’.
2) It’s going to be dropping on October 29 via Fearless Records.
3) The artwork looks like this:
4) And the tracklisting like this:
01. Love Myself
03. One Of Those Days
05. Fix You
06. Barred Out
08. Gonna Be Okay
11. I’m A Wave
12. Like To Be Loved
5) You can hear the newly released ‘Kickflip’ right now, a multi-faceted beauty of an alt-pop tune.
This is what they had to say about it:
“‘Kickflip’ gives me energy and also makes me want to cry. That is the energy I had when [producer] Colin [Brittain] and I were making the track. I was in a low, and I was looking for things to do to help me get out of the rut I was in post-breakup. I started skating every night around the park in my neighborhood. I was determined to learn to skate, and everything was shut down due to the pandemic. Everything felt vacant. All of the basketball hoops were stripped of their nets so people wouldn’t play. I felt so much frustration — like we were collectively being told we can’t gather together and can’t have fun. I felt like everyone was feeling this emptiness and decided to write ‘Kickflip’ as a way to project a positive outcome despite being in a rough mental state. ‘We’re still messed up, but we’re all okay. I still haven’t nailed a kickflip, but I’m trying.”
Here we go:
6) There’s a whole load of other tasters that you can listen to right now.
Here’s ‘SICK’ featuring phem and DE’WAYNE:
And here’s Fix You’:
Link to the source article – https://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/this-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-american-teeths-debut-album-we-sh